Bubble bag manufacturers share storage knowledge of co-extruded film bubble bags
Everyone knows that co-extruded film bubble bags are now a new type of packaging material, which has the advantages of waterproof, anti-static, anti-corrosion, etc. Co-extruded film bubble bags play a significant role in packaging, especially in protecting the packaging from damage. Do you know how to store squeeze bubble bags ? Here are some tips for everyone:
First, co-extruded film bubble bags should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain; no contact with organic solvents of acid and alkali oil, keep clean and dry, 1m away from the discovery device, room temperature between -15 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
2. It should be placed in rolls, not folded, and it should be turned once a quarter when it is stored for a long time;
3. It is best to use a crane when loading and unloading the conveyor belt, and use a rigging with a beam to steadily lift it to avoid damaging the edge of the belt.
4. Do not connect (match) the co-extruded film bubble bags of different varieties, different specifications, models, strengths, and layers of cloth;
5. It is best to use heat vulcanization for the joints of conveyor belts to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength. The simple diameter of the conveyor rollers and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveyor belts should comply with relevant regulations.
6. Cleanliness is the basic condition for good operation. Foreign materials will affect the eccentricity, tension difference, and even breakage of the belt.