Bubble bag manufacturers introduce the classification of express bags
At present, plastic express bags made of polyethylene are more used, which have the characteristics of low cost, convenient use, and good waterproof performance.
In addition to the use of express bags by major courier companies, there is also the current online shopping industry. In order to give customers a good image, as well as enhance the image and play a promotional role, they also customize Express bags
About express bags can be divided into the following categories:
The express bags are classified into express plastic bags, express document seals, express bubble bags , express bone bags, and express woven bags.
1. Material of express plastic bag: Low density polyethylene usually refers to PE, high density polyethylene usually refers to PO, express plastic bag has the advantages of low cost and light weight.
The difference between PE and PO in express plastic bags: PE has better transparency and softness, and the printing color is bright; PO has relatively good mechanical properties; PE is used as the main material in domestic express bags, and it is used in foreign countries. PE and PO cooperation as the main material of express bags.
There are two major types of polyethylene express bags in the market: one is a new material express bag , and the other is a recycled material express bag
2. Courier document seal material: Generally, gray-bottomed whiteboard, white cardboard, cattle cardboard, etc. are mostly used. The express delivery industry generally uses paper with a weight of 200 g / m2 to 450 g / m2. Express document seals have the advantages of being flat and not easily broken than express plastic bags.
3. Express bubble bag material: a transparent soft packaging bag filled with air from the middle layer of air cushion film. It is mainly used for the packaging of small size, fragile, easily damaged, and less precise goods in the express delivery industry. Courier bubble bag contains shock-absorbing bubble film. There are countless small bubbles in the bubble film, so it is light and flexible. It has good shock absorption, impact resistance, non-toxic, odorless, moisture-proof, and corrosion-resistant.
4. Courier bone bag material: bone bag (also known as compact bag, made of any bag, sealed bag, chain bag, ziplock bag), made of polyethylene and high-pressure linear polyethylene through blown film molding, and eagerly cut into bags A resealable plastic bag. Bone bags can be used for internal and external packaging of various small items. Ziplock bags made of food-grade raw materials can store a variety of snacks, tea, seafood, etc., moisture-proof, waterproof, insect-proof, and prevent things from scattering.
5. Express woven bag: also known as snake skin bag. It is a kind of plastic used for packaging. Its raw materials are generally various chemical plastic materials such as polyethylene and polypropylene. The color of the woven bag is generally white or off-white, non-toxic and tasteless, and generally less harmful to the human body. Although it is made of various chemical plastics, it has strong environmental protection and strong recycling strength; it is mainly used for various The packaging and packaging of articles are widely used in industry.