Kraft bubble bag compared with other advantages
Kraft paper bubble bag is a commonly used packaging for mailing items in western countries. The bag is made of kraft paper on the outside, which is easy to write, beautiful and handy. The inside adopts bubble film , which has the function of buffer protection, waterproof and moisture-proof. Kraft paper bubble bags are mostly golden yellow, eye-catching, and are not easily lost by mail.
Compared with other papers, the biggest advantage of kraft paper is its good strength. Not easy to break. The disadvantages are high cost and high price.
1. The outer layer is made of brand new kraft paper, lined with bubble film, which has the functions of softness, moisture resistance, shock resistance, and fall damage prevention.
2. The color of the outer kraft paper is mainly yellow, white, and natural colors, which are beautiful and generous. The outer layer is easy to write and can be labeled.
3. The smooth inner layer of the bubble film protects the inner layer, which is easy to put in the item, the protection is safer, environmental protection, recyclable and reusable.
4. Self-adhesive sealing adopts high-temperature hot-melt adhesive, strong viscosity, easy to use, save time, special design for easy tearing strips, easy to open and paste.
5. Compared with traditional packaging (boxes, small cartons, etc.), this product is lightweight and can generally save 40% of packaging and mailing costs.
Bubble envelopes are similar in appearance to kraft bubble bags. Wrapping paper or adhesive tape is used on the outside, or recycled paper is added to reduce costs. Go for cheap. Internal air bubbles can also be made from recycled materials. In a time of fierce competition, it has a price advantage.