How to choose the co-extrusion film bubble bag suitable for your own product?
With the rapid development of e-commerce, more and more products are sold on online platforms. We know that when our e-commerce friends ship, regardless of whether the product has inner packaging, we will put a co-extruded film bubble bag on our product and then ship it. So how to choose co-extrusion film bubble bag ? How can I choose a co-extruded film bubble bag suitable for my product while saving costs?
Pay attention to the following points when purchasing:
1. The toughness of the material of the co-extruded film bubble bag itself, as long as it is made of all PE material or brand new material, the toughness is very strong, and it is resistant to pulling and abrasion! Able to package express packaged products safely.
2. The thickness of the co-extruded film bubble bag, the density of the PE material and the new material are fixed. The product size is also selected at the time of purchase, so the weight determines the thickness of the co-extruded film bubble bag. Generally speaking, the thickness is 11 The thickness between -15 filaments can fully meet the requirements for shipment. The thicker the thickness, the higher the cost. Choose your own co-extruded film bubble bag according to the properties of the weight of the shipment.
3. The firmness of the edge seal is very important. Many bags are filled with impurities in the material and the edge cutting technology is used to cause the edge seal of the bag to be insufficiently bonded and easy to crack, which cannot meet the safety of delivery. It is required to choose co-extruded film bubble bags with stable edge sealing technology materials.
4. The viscosity of the sealing glue is not that the more advanced glue can be more sticky. To achieve the one-time high-destructive sealing effect, the glue needs to be suitable for the characteristics of the material of the co-extruded film bubble bag. Of course, there are many , It will be a little stickier, and the destructive sealing effect is better.
5. The stickiness of co-extruded film bubble bag and courier sheet is related to the material of courier itself. Filling impurities may cause the co-extruded film bubble bag to be non-sticky. To choose all-PE or brand-new materials, it is more stable and more secure.
6. In addition, co-extruded film bubble bags need to have opaque properties to ensure the privacy of express packaging privacy! According to the above characteristics, the ordinary co-extruded film bubble bag that is relatively inferior and affordable is selected. It can only pack some relatively light weight products (such as clothing). It is recommended that this express bag be packed with boxing tape .